Coach Caveman shows an arm bar escape where you stack your opponent and then pass. Don’t miss the key detail to preventing the arm bar before you can escape!
Hopefully, now that you have Party Rock Anthem stuck in your head, you’re ready for our Daily Shuffle of post topics. Have something you want to contribute? We love guest authors and guest contributions!
As we get into winter season, we get a lot of questions about when we close the gym. There are very few instances when we would close. Here is a quick outline of when we would close the gym.
NORTH BUFFALO: We will be OPEN unless there is a driving ban. In the event of extremely severe weather that cause a driving ban or serious accidents, we will post on Facebook and send notifications by email and messenger thread.
WILLIAMSVILLE: If the Eastern Hills Mall is closed, our Williamsville location will be closed. If there is a driving ban, our Williamsville location will also be closed. Otherwise, we will be open. If we do close, that information will be posted on Facebook, as well as sent out via email and messenger thread.
UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
If you are not on the messenger threads and would like to be, let us know. Please make sure we have an updated email so that you receive the notifications.
WINTER SAFETY TIPS:
- Keep your training gear in the car so that you don’t have to rush home and back for evening classes.
- Leave a little earlier than usual to account for added traffic due to adverse road conditions.
- Keep an emergency kit in your car with non-perishable food, bottled water, a warm blanket, gloves, and some cheap hand warmers from the gas station.
- Make sure you have a snow brush. Don’t be like Kate and get stuck using a plastic coat hanger.
- Keep a phone charger in your car so that, in the event of an emergency, you won’t be stranded with a dead battery.
- Additional items that are good to have on hand: jumper cables, extra wiper fluid, a flashlight, fist aid kit, and flares.
- Try to keep your tank more than half full so that condensation doesn’t form in your gas tank and then freeze in your fuel lines.